FREE ON-PAGE SEO REPORTSearch engines may not see your website the same way you do. Click the button below and get your free, no risk and no commitment On-Page SEO report using the keyword of your choice, including recommendations on how to improve the results for your site.
GET A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN
BUILD YOUR BRAND
The first thing most customers will do when they hear about your business is look up the website and you want to impress them. We can build or update your website to grow your business and help you serve your customers. A modern and well designed website is essential to reflect a professional appearance to your customers and establish a valuable brand.
CONNECT WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Your website is the first customer service they will receive. Easy access to important information such as office hours and contact emails or phone numbers is a minimum expectation a of modern business but clickable links and contact forms can increase the likelihood of those visitors taking the next step and reaching out. Showcase your favorite products and services and build an invaluable email list.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
A social media presence on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other platforms is an effective and powerful way to reach new customers and engage them. A website is the perfect way to link and promote these channels and leverage their unique advantages. Grow your email list and get new leads 24 hours a day every day of the year on autopilot.
FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS
If you have an existing website, I can give you a free analysis including a summary of your on-page SEO results. I can help you identify what’s great along with any opportunities to improve. Get the most ROI from your investment. Whether you need an update or a complete website, we’re excited to help you and to help your customers.
WEBSITE DESIGN – THE LANDING PAGE AND ABOVE THE FOLD
A “Landing Page” is the page which your visitor first lands on when they enter your website. It can be any page, but the home page is usually the main landing page. The content first visible when the browser loads is known as what’s “above the fold“. As this is the first thing people viewing your site will see before they even scroll down the page, it’s important to make a good first impression in this space.
- It’s essential to catch the attention of your visitor without overloading them with confusing options.
- Make your point clearly, emphasizing what you most want your visitors to know and guide their attention to the desired actions.
- Have your contact information easily available including clickable links to email, phone numbers and contact forms.
A good website
Not only were my sites faster, but the tech support was super fast and very helpful. They moved all the sites and it didn’t take any time at all. I used the chat and the email support and it was the fastest response I’ve ever gotten on either one which is a big plus for me.
My favorite part is the value, nothing compares to it. Every host claims blazing speed but WPX Hosting delivers and a lot more. All plans include the following, many of these services are add-on’s or upgrades with other hosts if they’re available at all:
High-speed, custom CDN ● Unlimited Site Migrations* ● Unlimited SSLs
24/7 Fast-response Support ● Staging Area ● Email ● Manual Backups
DDoS Protection ● Malware Scanning & Removal ● PHP 7.X ● HTTPS/2
30 Day Money-Back ● 28 Day Automatic Backups ● 99.95% Uptime Guarantee
1-Click WordPress Installations ● USA + UK Hosting locations
I was looking to save money like most people but the two biggest mistakes people make when going for the cheapest option is hosting and email. They are the life blood of your online business and managed WordPress hosting is, in my opinion, essential both for security and performance. Thanks to WPX Hosting, you can have top notch WordPress managed hosting for a tremendous value.
WEBSITE DESIGN – ANALYTICS
Website Analytics can help you learn more about how your customers are visiting you. What times, what devices they’re viewing it with, which pages and for how long as well as the demographics of your visitors.
There is a back end builder and a front end builder which is very useful (almost like WYSIWYG). There is a wide variety of easy modules to accomplish almost any task, then easily duplicate them or just copy the settings and paste them on another module. Adjust video and images simply using module options.
Easily set common variable such as width, padding, margin and backgrounds with no CSS. However, using CSS couldn’t be easier as there boxes for it not only in the main theme options but on each module and page. There is even a theme customizer which allows you make and see the CSS changes in real time right on your page!
It’s one of the best selling themes available and the one I use for most of my clients. It is powerful enough to satify advanced users but still manages to be very user friendly with plenty of simple buttons for beginners. There are many dedicated Divi plugins created by a community of users to expand the functionality into almost any niche and I recommend it to anyone.
WEBSITE DESIGN – IMAGES AND MOBILE OPTIMIZATION
It’s important for a website to have a high quality visual component. Images are critical both to communicate with your consumers and to present a professional appearance. There are, however, several pitfalls that you have to watch out for. People can view your website on so many devices with such different size screens, it can be a challenge to make it look good on all devices and still keep the image size within reason. Keep in mind:
- If your image size is too small, it will appear grainy and distorted. It must be large enough for computer screens but not so large that it slows down the loading of your website.
- Image compression is critical to keep your file sizes down so as not to slow down your website. This is especially important for mobile devices, which make up an ever increasing portion of website visits.
- Use the optimum file type for the image use. Most times this will be .jpg (or .webp although it is not yet widely accepted in browsers). Images in .png can give you transparent backgrounds and .gifs can give you motion but at the cost of file size.
Headings, Titles and Alt Tags, Oh my!
WEBSITE DESIGN – ON PAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION
Search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, Duck Duck Go, etc.) look at your website differently than your visitors do, they look for keywords and meta data and headings and other technical coding to evaluate your site in terms of who is most likely to be searching for it. If your design is confusing and inefficient, the search engines will not properly connect your site with right searches.
The higher your rankings in the search results, the more visitors who will find your website. But if you’re not on the first page of results, the number of people who find your website by searching for it will be reduced significantly. Many things affect this ranking in search engines but “On Page Optimization” is the first essential building block of having an effective website.
Grow Your Business
- Reach more new customers
- Build on existing customer relationships
- Strengthen your whole brand
- Build your own email list
- Conduct an online campaign
- Boost your slowest times, services or products
- Advertise new products and services
- Analyze your website activity
Mobile Responsive Design
- Responsive design adjusts to viewing device
- Mobile data use increased by 74% in 2015
- Legibility and usability are critical
- Image quality can vary widely on devices
- Mobile speed/data usage is even more important
- Analytics can identify the most used devices on your website
Social Media Platform
- Billions of people are using social media
- Push your posts automatically to multiple social media platforms
- Viral campaigns can be powerful and effective
- YouTube and Vimeo can add videos for your visitors
- A website can leverage all of their distinct advantages in one place.
Reel In Customers
Professional website design combined with funnel pages, videos, social media and a marketing plan is a great foundation for success and growth in your business.